FAL General Contractor
FAL General Contractor invites eligible bidders for the construction works of Debre Markos-Debre Elias-Kuch Design and Build Road Project
Bid closing date Feb 25, 2022, 11:30 AM
Bid opening date No specific opening date & Time
Published on Reporter (Feb 06, 2022)
Posted 21 hours ago
Bid document price
Bid bond 30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Birr)
Region Addis Ababa
INVITATION TO BID (RE-BID)
FAL General Contractor has entered a contract agreement with Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) for construction works of Debre Markos-Debre Elias-Kuch Design and Build Road Project,
Lot 1: Debre Markos-Debre Elias-Temcha (km 0+00075+0000) and 5.9km Chemit Spur.
2. Pursuant to the requirements of the contract, FAL General Contractor intends to sublet part of the permanent works. Eligible bidders are invited to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary labor, material, and equipment for execution of part of the permanent works including earthworks, and pavement works (i.e clearing & grubbing, structure, earthworks, and sub-base construction) of the project.
3. Interested bidders shall have a category of GC-5/RC-5 to GC-1/RC-1 inclusive construction grades.
4. FAL General Contractor now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for execution of part of permanent works of the project as indicated in item number 2
a) Interested bidders shall submit the following legal documents along with their qualification documents;
(i) Trading license renewed for 2014 EFY in construction Works,
(ii) Tax clearance certificate, which states that the bidder can participate in any public tender, valid at bid submission date, VAT and TIN registration certificates,
(iii) Registration as a supplier in the list of the mandated public body, i.e Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
(iv) Bidders who fail to provide valid documents mentioned under 4(a), (i), (i), (iii) above with their qualification document will be rejected from further evaluation.
b) Interested bidders shall also submit the following documents justifying their experiences along with their qualification documents;
(i) Bidders shall provide company profile, including resources (equipment ownership and past work experience in similar works and Evidence /testimonies for same, if any.
5. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders. Detail qualification criteria are stated in the bidding document.
7. Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Application & Bid Security” in one envelope and “Financial Bid” in the other envelope, the two envelopes shall be sealed in an outer envelope. Bidders shall submit one original and two copies of Technical and Financial Bids. Both Technical and Financial Bids shall be opened on the same day in the presence of bidders and financial bids will not be read out and the Contractor reserves the right for further negotiations with bidders, if necessary, on financial offers.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below on/before February 25, 2022, at 2:30 P.M. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of ETB 30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO. Bids not accompanied by bid security shall be rejected from further evaluation. Late bids will be rejected.
FAL General Contractor reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Address: FAL General Contractor, Head Office, Construction Operations Department,
Former Yeka Sub City, Around Ayat area, GET Building, 5 floors,
Room No. 507,
Tel: +251 11 6 626357/+251 116633411 Mob.0911225635
Read more Construction Tenders