Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research
The Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research invites bidders for the construction and completion of a multipurpose hall building at Jimma Agricultural Research Center in Jimma Town
Bid closing date 31st calendar day beginning from the first date of first advertisement 2:00 PM
Bid opening date 31st calendar day 2:30 PM 31st day is not a working day the submission date will be the next working day until 2:30 P.M
Published on Ethiopian Herald (Feb 17, 2022)
Posted 5 hours ago
Bid document price 1500 One Thousand Five Hundred Birr)
Bid bond 100,000 (ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND BIRR)
Region Addis Ababa
INVITATION for BID
To: All contractors of category GC/BC, CLASS 3, AND ABOVE with license valid for the year 2014 E.C. and can present registration certificate for construction work service from the concerned organization.
1. The ETHIOPIAN INSTITUTE of AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH has got a budget for the construction and completion of a MULTIPURPOSE HALL BUILDING AT JIMMA AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH CENTER IN JIMMA TOWN to which it is inviting for wax-sealed bids comprising of a Technical and Financial proposal from eligible bidders for providing the necessary labor, material, and equipment for the construction work.
2. A bid document for both the qualification (Technical) and priced Bill of quantities (Financial) may be obtained by any interested eligible bidders on the submission of a written application with renewed license and certificates as stated in (8-i)below to:
Procuring Entity: ETHIOPIAN INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH
Street Address: Bole Kifieketema, Kebele 12/13
Floor/Room number: Block No. 5, 1st Floor, Room No. 10&11
City: Addis Ababa
Telephone:(251-11) 645 95 34
Facsimile Number: (251-11) 646 12 94, (251-11) 646 54 12
Electronic mail address: ott firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com (To whom all inquiries and correspondences should be addressed) Upon payment of non-refundable Birr:-1500.- (One Thousand Five Hundred Birr)
8. Eligibility Criteria: – The bidder whose bid doesn’t fulfill the following conditions will be said no eligible, thus none responsive:
Bidders should present a Trade License, Registration Certificate from the Ministry of Urban Development & Construction, Tax clearance certificate from Revenues & Customs Authority all valid for the 2013/14 E.C fiscal year, VAT registration certificate, and Taxpayer registration certificate in their technical documentation.
The original and copy of the bid shall be signed and sealed on all pages by the bidder.
Bid security in the required form and amount to be attached with the original financial proposal.
9. Any bidder who has a construction contract with EIAR and the current progress of work less than 80% is not allowed to participate in this bid and must produce a certificate letter from the owner which clearly describes the progress of the project in the percentage of the total contract price.
10. The Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
The Ethiopian Institute of Agricultural Research
Read more Construction Tenders