INVITATION FOR BID (Commercial Bank of Ethiopia)
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) invites interested bidders for Procurement of DESIGN, SUPERVISION AND CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION OF BANK’S CLINIC BUILDING CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
Bid closing date Mar 07, 2022, 11:00 AM
Bid opening date Mar 07, 2022, 11:30 AM
Published on Fortune (Feb 13, 2022) Reporter (Feb 13, 2022)
Posted 23 hours ago
Bid document price Birr 100
Bid bond Birr 22,500
Region Addis Ababa
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
RE-INVITATION FOR LOCAL COMPETITIVE BIDDERS
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) invites interested bidders for Procurement of under-listed work.
Bid Opening Date
1, DESIGN, SUPERVISION, AND CONTRACT
ADMINISTRATION OF BANK’S CLINIC BUILDING CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
Consulting Architects and Engineers Category Three & Above
National Competitive Bid(NCB)
Bid Bond 22,500 ETB
March 07, 2022
2. The Bid document shall be obtained commencing from February 14, 2022, for the items from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 and You can access the bid document online from https://Bids.Mobtenders.com against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only) which shall be paid against Acct. No.1000134998028 to the account of CBE Finance Process’ account, in the name of the bidder. The bid document shall be collected during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 a.m., 1:00-4:15 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 a.m.) by presenting the payment advice. Presenting a copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
3. Bidders who do not have any poor performance or blacklist history on previous Bank’s Projects can participate only in this Bid.
4. Bidders shall be quite sure to state the direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number, and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
5. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount of Birr as stated above in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
6. Bidders shall submit their bid proposal in the tender box prepared for this purpose on or before March 07, 2022, at 2:00 pm at the above-mentioned address.
7. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend on March 07, 2022, at 2:30 p.m. at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
8. Failure to comply with any of the conditions from 2-6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel.251-11-372-28-58, Fax 251-11-372-28-89, or visit: CBE Website.
10. The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Read more Construction Tenders