Architect / Graphic Design
OVID construction PLC
The design coordinator will work with designers, clients, and internal and external stakeholders.
Collaborates with other Architects, designers, and other professionals to develop Graphic designs and Architectural Design
Give Architectural design comments based on standards and guidelines.
Check Area statements from Architects based on standards and guidelines
· Fulfil client needs based on clients’ terms of reference
· ensure everyone involved in the process is working towards the same goal
· ensure designs meet identified project requirements.
Education: BSc in Architecture
Certificate in Graphic Design (Preferable) from a known college or University
· In Design, Photoshop, illustrator
· AutoCAD, Revit, Lumion,
· Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
· Strong organisational and time management skills, ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects at once
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
· Effective Communication with other employees and Clients
· Teamwork spirit
· Willingness to work longer hours and holidays when needed
· Fluent in English and Amharic Language skills
· Willingness to work on other required office assistance tasks.
How to Apply
Submit your Curriculum Vitae with their credentials and portfolio of both in Architecture and in Graphic Design in person to OVID construction PLC located at Hayahulet on the road to Bole: near Adaey Ababa stadium, behind Worku building OVID Group Building first floor HR Department Office in person or through email email@example.com . No need of application letter. The above criteria must be full fill to apply, if not, the applications will be disqualify.
N.B: – Applicants who did not send their Credentials will not be considered for further screening. Female Applicants are highly encouraged.
Read more job vacancies