ANRS Industry & Investment Bureau has invited eligible bidders for providing the necessary labor, material and equipment for the construction and completion of Gonder,Enjibara & Debark Towns Industry Mender Bridge Work & Bahir Dar, Habru, Woreta & kemise Towns Industry Mender Gravel Road with pipe culvert & ditch Projects
Opening Date: 21 calendar days from the first date of advertisement at 3:30 Local time hours
Closing Date: 21 calendar days from the first date of advertisement at 3:00 Local time hours
Published On: Ethiopian Herald ( Fri, Apr 21, 2023 )
Posted: 1 day ago
Bid Bond: 2%
INVITATION TO REBID
OPEN NATIONAL COMPITATIVE REBID FOR CONSTRUCTION OF GRAVEL ROAD & BRIDGE WORK
To: All contractors of category GC-5/RC-5 & above with license valid for the year 2015 E.C and can present registration certificate for construction work service from concerned organization.
1. ANRS Industry & Investment Bureau has invited wax sealed bids compromising of a Technical and Financial proposal from eligible bidders for providing the necessary labor, material and equipment for the construction and completion of Gonder,Enjibara & Debark Towns Industry Mender Bridge Work & Bahir Dar, Habru, Woreta & kemise Towns Industry Mender Gravel Road with pipe culvert & ditch Projects.
2. Both the pre-qualification (Technical) and priced (Financial) bid documents may be obtained by any interested eligible bidders on the submission of a written application to ANRS Industry & Investment Bureau. Tele: [+251 58-220-1439/058 226 1880/058 226 6570/058 320 8350] P.O.Box 408 Bahir Dar, Ethiopia Fax: [+251 58-220-4122/058-222-1630/2202033]
• And upon payment of non-refundable birr: 300(Three Hundred)
To whom all inquiries and correspondences should be addressed
3. Each Bids must be accompanied acceptable bid bond for bid security which is specified in the table below in CPO or in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee based on bid security format attached on section 9 which shall remain in forces for 90 calendar days-from the bid opening date and shall be in separate envelop. The successful bidder will be required to furnish a performance bond in the sum of 10% of the gross bid sum within 15 days from signature.
Invited bidders grade
(CPO or Unconditional
Bank Guarantee) (Birr)
Bahir Dar town connected to Industry village Gravel Road (Number-4) Project-1
GC-5/ RC-5 and above
the sum equal to 2% of the bid amount including VAT
BOIL/AM/NCB_BW &GRW_CON-02/2015 E.C
Enjibara town connected to Industry village Construction of Bridge Work Project-2
Woreta town connected to Industry village Gravel Road (Number-1) Project-4
Habru town connected to Industry village Gravel Road (Number-1) Project-6
Kemise town connected to Industry village Gravel Road (Number-1) Project-7
Gonder town connected to Industry village Construction of Lomi Bridge Work (Number-4) Project-8
Debark town connected to Industry village Construction of Bridge Work (Number-1) Project-10
4. Bidders are warned that they must read and comply in full with the “INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS”
5. The construction of works shall be completed within 120 calendar days excluding of 3 month rainy seasons from the commencement of works.
6. All bids should be submitted based on the free market price and current basic materials price should be attached with the bid document.
7. Both the pre-qualification and priced bid document shall be in separate envelopes & wax-sealed(one original & one copy)
8. Applicants who do not score a minimum of 70 % of technical qualification criteria allocated 100% points will be considered as not pre-qualified and their price (financial) bid document will be returned to the applicant without opening it. And all bids will be evaluated technical evaluated and financial least bidder.
9. Sealed pre-qualification & priced bid documents shall be submitted to the ANRS Industry & Investment Bureau, Finance & procurement Directorate room no 12 on or before 21 calendar days from the first date of advertisement at 3:00 Local time hours and shall be publicly opened the same day (21 calendar days from the first date of advertisement) and the same place at 3:30 Local time hours in ANRS Industry & Investment Bureau when the name of the Bidders and the amount of their bids will be declared. Bidders are advised to attend the opening of bids.
10. The bidder must provide conformation letter to the client for creating job opportunity based on ‘በጥቃቅንና አነስተኛ ኢንተርፕራይዞች ለተደራጁ ወጣቶች የስራ ዕድል አማራጮችን ለማስፋትና ለማበረታት የተዘጋጀ መመሪያ ቁጥር 27/2009 ዓ.ም.” otherwise the bidders will be Rejected.
11. Bidders must present certificate of VAT registration.
12. Bidders must provide certificate of satisfactory execution of previous contracts and/or experience Provided by other contracting parties to the contract concerned in number and within the period specified in the bid data sheet for the similar size/type contract with a budget of at least that of this contract.
13. The biding process and evaluation methods are under taken with the ANRS Finance Bureau procurement manual and guidelines procedures.
14.Bidders are required to submit copies of all eligible documents and licenses which are renewed for the year 2015 E.C. The following document renewed license, VAT Registration Certificate & Tax payer Identification Number TIN. So the Bidder should have to be attached this document on both financial and technical proposal of their Bids document.
15.One bidder participate only two lots or projects which stated on the bid document.
16.The ANRS Industry & Investment Bureau reserves the right to reject any or all bids without giving reasons therefore and to waive informalities and irregularities, which do not constitute a material modification in the bids received.
17.Bidders may obtain further information from ANRS Industry & Investment Bureau
Tele: [+251 58 220 1439/058 226 6570/058 226 1880/058 320 8350/72-91]
Fax: (+251 058 220 2033/ 058 222 1630)
P.O BOX 408 Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
ANRS Industry & Investment Bureau
Read more Construction Tenders