The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for procurement of Water storage Containers 10,000 liters.
INVITATION TO BID
1. The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for procurement of Water storage Containers 10,000 liters.
2. Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100(One Hundred Birr) from ERCS Logistics Department Procurement Division. First floor, office no.53; which located around Stadium Addis Ababa.
3. All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopia Red Cross Society along with a bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms (CPO or Bank guarantee) specified in the bidding data sheet amounting 2% of the bid offer, on separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
4. Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labeled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labeled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelops including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed outer envelope. Addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
5. Bid will be closed on August 3, 2018 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30pm in the presence of those bidders on their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at ERCS Logistics Department procurement Division. Addis Ababa.
6. Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
7. Bidders are required to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
8. The Ethiopian Red Cross Society reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarter
Tel. 011 5 5091 20