Amref Health Africa is going to undertake the construction of wash kiosk in Dugunafango and Areka districts, Wolayta.
INVITATION TO BID
Amref Health Africa, the largest African led international organization on the continent, provides training and health services to over 30 countries in Africa. Founded in 1957 as the Flying Doctors of East Africa to bring critical health services to remote communities, Amref Health Africa now delivers preventative, community-based health care. With a focus on women and children, Amref Health Africa manages a full range of medical and public health programs tackling the most critical health challenges facing the continent: maternal and child care, HIV & TB, malaria, clean water and sanitation and surgical and clinical outreach.
Amref Health Africa: Ethiopia Office; Amref Health Africa was registered in Ethiopia and opened its project office in Addis Ababa in 1998 and remained a project office until 2002, when it became a fully-fledged Country Program. Since 2002, the country program has grown from one project in Addis Ababa city to about 24 projects in four regions (Addis Ababa, Afar, SNNPR, Amhara and Oromia) in 2014.
1 . Amref Health Africa is going to undertake the construction of wash kiosk in Dugunafango and Areka districts. Wolayta.
2 . Contractors Licensed in GC/WWC Grade 7 and above are eligible to participate. The License should Valid for the Year.
3. The bid document can be purchased by interested bidders during office hour (Monday to Thursday 8:00Am to 5:00PM and Friday 8:30AM to 1:30 PM) upon submission of a written application accompanied with required legal licences at the place of registration to the Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia Country Office A.A and wolayta Amref Health Africa field office up on payment of a non- refundable fee ETB 150 (One Hundred fifty birr) with a complete set of contract document which is going to be signed with the winner contractor after the evaluation of the bid.
4. Bidders may obtain further information from Amref Health Africa, in Ethiopia, Country Office and Addis Ababa. P.O.Box 20855 code 1000 Tele. 0116627851
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 1 %, valid for 90 days, of total submitted cost n an acceptable Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO from known bank/company must be submitted on or before 10:00aM on July 27, 2018,G.C in Amref Health Africa, Ethiopia, Country office AA Bidder or their representative can be present during bid opening on July 27, 2018 GC at 10:30 am in Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia Country Office AA
6. Bids documents will be filled all necessary information & returned to Amref Health Africa Country office.
7. The bidder shall seal the original and copy of the bid in separate envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” as appropriate, and forward both to the Employer. A separate sealed envelope marked “BID BOND” carrying the supplier’s Bid security should be “eluded in the envelope carrying the original financial document
8. Bidders should attach their technical & financial proposal in separate document.
9. A Contractor who is undertaking construction project for Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia and having a performance/progress of less than 80% is not eligible for this bid
10. The aforementioned Office reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia, Country Office, ADDIS ABABA,
ADDRESS: P.O.Box 20855 code 1000
Bole Sub city woreda 03, House no 2310, behind Bole
Medhaniyalem Church or beside Abysiniya building”