Addis Ababa City Administration, Youth and Sport Bureau has allocated budget towards the cost of Construction of 2B+G+7 office Building and intends to apply part of the proceeds to eligible payment for the construction work.
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Addis Ababa City Administration, Youth and Sport Bureau
Tender No. ET-ETBC-PCSU/AACA-YSB/
1. Addis Ababa City Administration, Youth and Sport Bureau has allocated budget towards the cost of Construction of 2B+G+7 office Building and intends to apply part of the proceeds to eligible payment for the construction work.
2. Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation, Procurement and Consultancy Service Unit (ETBCPCSU) on behalf of Addis Ababa City Administration, Youth & Sport Bureau now invites all eligible contracts of category GC-1/BC-1 who would be technically and financially capable to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary Labor, Material and Equipment for the Construction Work of 2B+G+7 Office Building.
The project duration is 510 (Five Hundred Ten) calendar days. The detail of the work is indicated in the tender document.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures contained in Public Procurement and Property Administration Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia, followed by Addis Ababa City Administration, Finance and Economy Development Bureau and are open to all eligible contractors of category GC-1/BC-1.
4. The bidding procedure to be followed is two stage envelope procedures. The first envelope containing the preliminary qualification and Technical proposal requirement clearly marked “Technical proposal” shall contain mandatory document listed in the bidding Document, and Bid Security should be sealed. The second envelope containing the Financial Requirement clearly marked “Financial proposal” Shall contain Financial Offer and Recent Cost Break Down with two copies each should be sealed and the two envelope shall also be enclosed by an outer envelope marked “Qualification Proposals Submission for Addis Ababa City Administration, Youth and Sport Bureau, Construction Work of 2B+G+7 Office Building.
5. Evaluation also to be carried out in two stages, Technical proposal and bid security will be opened first and the evaluation will be undertaken as stated in ITB Section-1, 36-40. The bids that are responsive to the technical requirement & pass criteria stated under Section-3 will be opened for financial evaluation. The proposal of those bidders who fails to meet the requirement shall be returned unopened.
6. Bid shall be valid to a period of 90 days after bid opening and Bid must be delivered on 30th days and if the opening day doesn’t fall on the working day, the bid closing and opening shall be held on the next working day at the same place and Time.
7. A Complete set of bidding document prepared in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of written application and Original Document with its copies of: Tin Number, VAT Registered Certificate, proof of their up to date Registered Certificate from Authorized Business Licenser, Supplier List Registration on PPA Websites, Ministry of Construction Registration Certificate as stated in above, renewed Trade License and Tax Clearness Certificate from concerning Authority (Domestic Bidders), Foreign Bidders must submit as appropriate Authenticated document i.e Authenticated Valid Business Organization Certificate of Registrations, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Article of Association and Trade License issued by the country of establishment and up on payment of nonrefundable fee Ethiopian Birr 1,000.00 (ETB One Thousand) or Equivalent USD Currency effective as of July 25, 2018. The method of payment shall be in cash.
8. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from, and inspect the bidding document at the address below from Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
Address:- Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation, Procurement & Consultancy Service Unit on behalf of Addis Ababa City Administration, Youth and Sport Bureau
2nd Floor, Room No. 9
Tel: +251-11-440 36 13, 443 18 90/443 12 76, Fax +251-11- 440 35 79, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA
9. Bid must be delivered to the address below on or before August 24, 2018 at 2:30 P.M (Local time). All bid must be accompanied by bid security of ETB 500,000.00 (ETB Five Hundred Thousand) or an equivalent amount in freely convertible currency in the form of unconditional Bank guarantee or CPO issued by an Ethiopian Bank. The format of the bid security should be in accordance with the form of bid security provided in section 4. Bidding form or other acceptable to the employer. The Bid Security shall be valid for 30 additional days beyond the validity of the bid and must be addresses to Addis Ababa City Administration, Youth and Sport Bureau. Bid will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives, who choose to attained on the same place, date and time i.e. August 24, 2018 at 2:30 P.M.
Attention:- Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation, Procurement & Consultancy Service Unit on behalf of Addis Ababa City Administration, Youth and Sport Bureau PCSU Conference Room, Tel: +251-11-44036 13, 443 12 76, Fax +251-11-44035 79, Email: email@example.com, Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA
10. The client will not accept any rebates from selected items of work if bidder wants to give rebate it must be from the total sum.
11. Addis Ababa City Administration, Youth and Sport Bureau reserves the right to reject any or all bids, Bidders are initiated to fill, sign and seal all the forms of the bid documents and failure to do so will result automatic rejection from the tender;
• All Bids must include Value Added Tax (VAT) on the summary of the bid price.
Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation,
Procurement & Consultancy Service Unit
On behalf of Addis Ababa City Administration,
Youth and Sport Bureau