Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Project Manager-Construction Project Office
Post Date: August 15,2010
Dead Line: August 27,2010
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, CEB Head Office
Term of Employment: Contract
Age: below 35
Report to:- President
Organization: Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Major Duties and responsibility
- Coordinate and leads the office
- Generate and gains approval of all the project business case
Prepare and submits monthly status report of the project to the project sponsor and if necessary to other stakeholders.
- Monitor and maintains project progress costs and resolve issues when necessary.
- Approves payments to consultants and contractors
- Ensure that all personnel involved in the project understand the project’s background, objectives scope time scale and approach
- monitoring project costs in the relation to the —
-Approved budget and highlight any potential problems
- Ensure the accomplishment of the project according to schedule and present for the president’s approval
- Ensure that all personnel involved in the project understand the project’s background, objectives scope time scale and approach.
- Monitors project costs in relation to approved budget and highlight any potential problems
- Ensure timely selection of consultants and contractors.
How to apply …
Interested applicants may submit their application, Curriculum vitae, one passport size photograph, and other credentials to the Director-Corporate Human resources Management Office at our head office 8th floor. Alternatively, applications may also be sent to Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Corporate Human Resources management
P.O.BOX 255, Addis Ababa. However, the bank has full right to cancel or take any other alternative in this regard.
- Please follow the instructions given here very closely and apply as directed. If you are asked to send your application to a PO Box number or Email address, please do so accordingly and do not apply online