Ethiopian Roads Authority ERA Sponserd MSc Progam
Hawassa University Technology Institute with cooperation with Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) would like to give ERA sponsored MSc program for the year 2011EC for following fields;
- Construction Technology and Management
- Road and Transport Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulics Engineering
The applicants must fulfill the following criteria
- the applicant mute be BSc Graduated: in Civil Engineering, Civil and Urban Engineering, Construction, Hydraulics Engineering, irrigation engineering or related files of study.
- The applicant must pay cost-sharing fee on his/her undergraduate studies or able to transfer official transcript from his/her undergraduate studied university to Hawassa University
- If the applicants eligible to study postgraduate studies in Hawassa University must able to pay upfront 5% of the total educational cost.
- If the applicant eligible the applicant must assure will continue study in Hawassa University and able to sign a contract
- the applicants must present three recommendations letter from eligible firms.
- the applicants must pass screening exam to attend the program
– the applicants can register on working hours from Nehase 7 to Nehase 18, 2010, in the registrar office of Hawassa University with registration fee 50 birr
– applicants must present original and photocopy of required documents in person
– the applicant will be eligible for exam upon transfer of official transcript to Hawassa University
– the date of entrance exam will be announced on the internal announcement of the university
This post does not belong to us, Please check the picture for an original message from the university
Originally posted Hameli 19, 2010