Mekelle University with the Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) would like to give ERA sponsored MSc program for the year 2011EC (2018/2019) for following fields;
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulics Engineering
- Road and Transport Engineering
- Construction Technology and Management
The applicants must fulfilled the following criteria
- The applicant mute be BSc Graduated: in Civil Engineering, Civil and Urban Engineering, Construction, Hydraulics Engineering, or related files of study.
- The applicants must present recommendations letter from eligible employer firms and undergraduate university.
- The applicant must pay cost-sharing fee on his/her undergraduate studies or able to transfer official transcript from his/her undergraduate studied university to Mekelle University
- Must present 2 Passport size photograph
- If the applicants eligible to study postgraduate studies in Mekelle University must able to pay upfront 5% of the total educational cost.
– the applicants can register on working hours from Nehase 21 to Phagume 02, 2010, in the registrar office of Ethiopia Institute of Technology Mekelle Registrar office. Or you can register at Ethiopian Roads Authority office and present all credentials in person.
– Applicants must present original and photocopy of required documents in person
– The entrance exam will be held at Mekelle; Mesikerem 12/2011EC
– The date of entrance exam will be announced on the internal announcement of the university
NB: This post does not belong to us, Please check the picture for an original message from the university
Originally posted August 13, 2018; Not directly Translated
Please also check: Ethiopian Roads Authority ERA Sponserd MSc Progam at Hawassa University